Actions

Questions and suggestions about PPI, site and community, goes here.

Moderator: NoEwS

Actions

Postby Aloa5 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:02 am

I think an subforum for actions, planings, suggestions, coordinations - would be nice.

I don´t think that this:
http://www.pp-international.net/forum/v ... .php?t=442

is the correcet place - but there is no other.

Otherwise it is necessary later on to ask in every country.....a waste of time.

pleeeeeeaaaaaaase :D :D
Aloa5

Postby infinite_emma » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:37 am

Okay - I've set one up. :)
infinite_emma
Site Admin

Postby Aloa5 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:59 pm

Really great ! Thanks for this !

I will try to write a press release about the flight-data-affair. There just came an update right now.....it´s really unclear what´s going on there. They are going to finish a contract about regular transactions of this data. E-mail-adress, adress, telephone-number, what you have for "specials" (meal or similars), credit-card-number.
Great deal :shock: --- e-mail is used for pay-pal - and credit-card.....and then comes from 1.1.07 on the storage of other datas...when did you telephone with whom ? ...SWIFT-Datas; pay-pal-datas; credit-card-datas; telephone-datas. What does a country need more for controllling ..the citizens ?

Hah - USA. We think that only they get the data ? As the spain EU-(council?)president said in 2003 he wants to get all european the same datas...to prevent from illegal migration and terror.

I wonder what else will be done with this data.

@infinite-emma
Does PP-int. have a logo ? And does someone have an overview wich parties ARE parties right now ?

Greetz
ALOA
Aloa5

Return to PPI