What do we want PP-International to become

Questions and suggestions about PPI, site and community, goes here.

Moderator: NoEwS

What do we want PP-International to become

Postby Nicklas W Bjurman » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:53 am

As this organisation is merly an empty shell at the moment. A place to gather for the different Pirate parties around the world.

I have talked among others to representatives of Austria and USA. Which have suggestly requested the likes to make;

PP-International to become an independent democratic organ to establish how the different parties shall form their international politics. This to establish coherensy among the parties allowing us to work as united.

Their have also been representatives willing to engaged in the writings of policies and procedures for PP-International.

What would you like to see this organisation to become?
Nicklas W Bjurman

Postby TheBaldingOne » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:00 pm

I like the idea above, a central place to formulate international policy is a good idea... The more united we appear, the better to counter their mis-informatin...
TheBaldingOne

Postby becky » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:43 pm

i like the idea above as well
becky

Postby Juxi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:18 am

I like it, we should try to unite the PPs that are right now popping up all over the world!
Juxi
Site Admin

Postby becky » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:12 am

yeah we need to figure out a way to do that
becky

Postby Rave » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:23 am

I agree too! A new way of managing copyright and alternatives to the patent system have to be work the same the world over for real change to take place.
make install -not war
Rave

Postby fseanb » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:37 am

I would like to see PPI become as popular as the American demicaratic and replican parties if not more so.

what do you all think of that? :?: ?
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ ARRRRG ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
fseanb

Postby fseanb » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:45 am

we need one reprisentivie from each country that is a part of PPI to form together and make a commity to figure out what to do next and from now on. i like to also see more females involoved.
but i am not sure how to make either of these things happen.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ ARRRRG ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
fseanb

Postby fseanb » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:10 pm

1. Copyright :arrow: leave them as they are, let the police deal with people that dont abyed by the curent laws.
2. Patents :arrow: leave them as they are, let the police deal with people that dont abyed by the curent laws. with out them then any one can use your ideas as there own and make your money for themselfs too.
3. Privacy :arrow: With out it, people will be able to come into your home and use your things and watch you shower and have sex and so on. leave the privecy laws as is.
4. Other points of interest :arrow: Universaly(same all over the earth): better health care, less expenceive perscription meds, free nessisary opercation and doctor visits for any one over 30 minuts old, kinda like what cannada has. better child support and care, manditory child suport taked out of the pay of the parent that dose not live with the kids or if no pay yo have money taken out of then jail time, guverment payied for and rgulated day cares of any kind. better education, no one left behind, all test untimed, all teachers sertified as learning disability teachers, coverment payed for and suplyed book and teaching aids and paper and so on, small classes or no more then 20 kids with one main teacher and one second in charge teacher in one class room at any and all grade levels. goverment funded Arts and music for all. goverment funded any progect that can save the envierment; all you would have to do is have a plan for a progect and submit it and if it will help save the envirement then the goverment eill suply money to get he project out to the masses. ok, i am sure there are more issuse but i can not think of them right now so i hope other people will chime in.
:arrow: :?: what do you think? why?
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ ARRRRG ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
fseanb

Let us work together ...

Postby databox » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 am

Let us work together all over the entire globe.
I think that pirate party is an organisation that can create first time in history a peaceful planet.

Is hat really possible?

Well, if our 4 "themes" would be realized one day all over the world, then there can not be war?
Am I right?
I think, I am.

:-)
Coordinator for the state of Oberösterreich in Austria.

Postby Centril » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 am

Purely formally speaking...

PPI should be or have:
1. a number of constitutions regarding different matters...
defines requirements for a party to join PPI...
1. democratic parties
should specify that a party must have a democratic system of election and/or not be governed from the top
2. a number of addons to the constitutions...
a Pirate Party should be able to request that it does not follow an addition...
only constitutions themselves should be seen as requirements for a Pirate Party to join PPI...
3. a great contact network where you can gather for political activism, and greater political pressure... 50 countries > 1 country
4. a voting system based on: one country x number of votes, same number of votes per country
5. The movement
Each nation should be considered a sub-shell which is just used to make the actual legislations happen... PPI should not be considered a shell but a movement.
6. Some restrictions on which country may vote, and which may not...
Within the requirements there's a need for a certain party to have x number of members or some sign of activism to be able to have a vote in the "parliament"...
A non-voting party has an observer status untill enough activity is reached

Some important practical things:
1. The Parliament of PPI
Here the actual voting takes place. "digitally"
2. The congress
Twice each year we should have a congress (I believe this is already the case)...
Constitutional changes to PPI may only take place at a congress and a great majority of votes (75%?) should be needed to change/edit/remove/add constitutions...
3. PirateWeb - a global member bank
A database with storage of all members... like Piratpartiet SE uses it today, but making all countries use it...
This makes mailing & stuff easier... better activism...
Also it gives an easily trackable number of how many members of PPI there are... it's a media attention booster to have greater member numbers...
4. PirateNet - IRC Server
A net of stable (15 or so servers spread around the world) servers for an IRC (irc.piratpartiet.se) [change name to piratenet.net or something like that]...
5. an official board with spokespersons... "Chairman of PPI..." etc

I recommend more than 1 vote per nation/organization...
I recommend: a delegation sent from every nation/organization...
9 is an appropriate number?

flame on.
/ Mazdak Farrokhzad, communal leader of Piratpartiet SE, Gothenburg
mail: mazdak.farrokhzad@piratpartiet.se
phone: +(46)707901014
0707901014 if you are @ Sweden...
Centril

Postby Platon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 am

If it;s to become a hub for coordinating the Pirate Party movement, it needs a logo to represent this.
Platon

Postby Platon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 am

Here are 3 variations of a possible logo:

the file in .SVG format (vectorial)
http://rapidshare.com/files/279737534/int_logo.rar.html
Platon

Postby Valio » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 am

Hi Platon,

Thanks for your suggestions.
Actually the coreteam is already working on a logo since 2 weeks. Maybe we should have already announced that beforehand.
The idea with the UN Logo is also around since some time; e.g. take a look at that wiki page from 2007 ;)
Pat Mächler aka Valio, Treasurer of PP International
Valio
Site Admin

Postby Platon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 am

Oups, I wasn't aware of the wikipage with the logo suggestions.
Platon

Next

Return to PPI